Sunday, November 16, 2008

Offline Blogging anyone?

Ok. So now I get the chance to try out this software that claims to be a tool where bloggers just like me and you can write contents offline and have them posted much later or instantly. So far this is the first post that I am just trying out to see whether it works or not but I think it's going to be cool.

fly

All right, so here's a picture of a fly on a leaf. Seems to be nice to have photos or other rich media to go along with this post. For now, I kind of like the way this editing tool works and the way it presents what I am going to post later. I can check out the preview to see the results just before I get them posted. If you are wondering, this tool is known as Windows Live Writer. You can download it here.

Let's try a YouTube video embedded. Hmm, where are the labels?

No comments: