Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Intro de motto

Hey there. Got some junk? I was thinking about creating a blog to freely think or not to think. This might be a got place to blog when writer's block is at my door. From something with a sense to nonsense, it can be a fun and creative way to write. Free expression. Pull stop.

Earlier the thoughts of mystical stories, myths and the like seemed to be clearly a niche in my mind but to generate a genuine content might be very difficult so I scrapped that off. I don't want to waste my time to look for materials that you can easily get elsewhere. That's why this blog is replacing the previous one. You can't find anywhere on the net now, it has been deleted and did not make it to the finish line... I mean getting indexed on Google.

So, what should I rant about today? The hot sunny day? Yes sure! It's a hot sunny day today. Humid and made me sweat effortlessly. Something tells me that it's going to rain later on, maybe at night. Global warming? You know, changes as in hot air pushes the clouds and eventually made rain drops.

I wondered if I am making any sense. (looking out the window for some sign of H2O)

No comments: